Monday, December 04, 2006

six weird things

I was tagged by Shari this morning to mention six weird things about myself, so here it goes...

1. I wear three earrings in my right ear and only two in my left...decided to get one extra hole put in my right ear many moons ago. I was going through an asymetrical phase (my hair was also asymetric at the time).

2. I was kissed by a killer whale on a stormy night at Seaworld, Ohio when I was ten.

3. Got to drive a stockcar (which was WAY COOL!)

4. Along with my team mate Rob, we became grand champions on a local game show "Talk About" back in October '89. We won $12,700 in cash and prizes (which was pretty good for a Canadian game show at the time).

5. I am a confessed Starbucks addict, but I never, EVER drink coffee...can't stand the stuff.

6. When I was a child, had a real chicken as a pet that I used to dress up and push around in a pram.

So, now that I have professed my weirdness to all...I tag Heather B and my fabulous fibre feast pals Lori S-C, Laurie G, Suanne, Carla, and Jen. You're it!

5 comments:

Heather Simpson-Bluhm said...

OK, if you are a Starbucks addict what DO you drink? And if you don't like coffee you ARE weird.. LOL

deb said...

I drink a venti non-fat, two pump mocha syrup, x-hot, no foam steamed milk...or weak hot chocolate. :u)

Tracie Lyn Huskamp said...

OK... I AM SOOOO with you on the Starbuck thing... It is the ambience that I am totally HOOKED ON!!!

xo

Anonymous said...

java? nope...same here...never drink the stuff...but, i can sit and smell it all day long...and love to people watch at starbucks...i too was tagged along with miss tracie by a fellow workshop attendee...lorraine...it was fun...but i only passed it on to three others...fun little blog you've got goin' here...first timer...annie

deb said...

Thanks for dropping by Annie. Hope to hear from you again.

Deb