Friday, January 19, 2007

fibre feast...final edition

Well...here it is...the last plate in our fabulous Progressive Dinner fibre feast round robin. This has been so much fun, I really didn't want it to end. When trying to decide what to add to Laurie's appetizer plate, I struggled at first. Then I came to the realization that I had felted something on each of the plates, so why stop now. So, I decided I would go with something that seems to be on every restaurant menu these days...edamame beans.



I also made a little dish out of upholstery fabric that complimented Laurie's plate...et voila.

Now, I await with anticipation the return of my breakfast plate and all its wonderful goodies.

3 comments:

Lori S-C said...

the edamame looks so real! You are getting so good at the felting!

Lori
artandplay.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hooray, I love this! I can't wait to HAVE it !!**** I'll feel like it's party time ALL the time! And I'll be reminded of what fun we all had making these.

Here's something funny-- I made edamame for Jen's Bento Box. So it's even extra fun to have these on my plate (and I love the little dish you created for them!) Yippeee!!!!

Anonymous said...

WoW!!! Your edamame DO look real enough to eat! Excellent job, Deb!!