Tuesday, August 28, 2007

'being deliberate in a modern world'


Mwaa ha ha...she is mine!! I was at Christina's this evening for a little get together with the local gals of the studioWERX [street team], Brig and Gen. While there I had a chance to check out Christina's collages up close and personal. If you think they look good via the computer, you should see them in person!! OMG! As soon as I saw 'being deliberate..." I knew she had to come home with me. My Lazar-Schuler collection has just doubled in size and I couldn't be happier.



Photo used with permission.

3 comments:

Shari Beaubien said...

Beautiful, Deb... both pieces. Simply stunning. What else can I say? Hugs, Shari

Holly Loves Art said...

Hi Deb,
Just dropping in to say hi! This is a beautiful piece... love it! Are you going to ArtFest next year?

Take care,
Holly

stilettoheights said...

YOU BOUGHT HER!!!!

I loved that piece online, she is stunning.

:)