Monday, January 14, 2008

too cool...

First of all, I would like to wish everyone a very happy new year. I can't believe we are half way through January already...crazy!

I went out to visit Haroldine at 'Be Creative' (you locals know who I mean). It was demo day and the products were Tim Holtz's grundgeboard and distress paints. Now those who know me, know what a fan of Tim's I am. OMG! Grundgeboard rocks!! If you don't know what I'm talking about, check this out on YouTube. I just love this stuff!


After the demo, I came home with my new treasures and sat down and played. The following are the results of my playtime.



Yup...inspired by Tim on this one...loved the look.

1 comment:

Shari Beaubien said...

These are really fun, Deb! You KNOW I love the one with the heart, don't you!?!? Hugs, SHari