Saturday, March 01, 2008

scavenger hunt!



The gals of the studioWERX street team are having a wee scavenger hunt for some cool freebies using the fabulous offerings available through digiWERX.

I used quite an assortment of goodies including Pharmacie papers, Polaroid Image Transfer Brushes, Sketchy Evidence; Shabby Chic: Textured Cardstock, and digiWERX embellishments - Polaroid Slide Holders.


My contribution can be found here.


NOTE: The lime green that appears in the picture on 4shared is actually transparent. Not sure where the green came from, but I have tested it and once downloaded, it appears as transparent.


If you want to continue on the hunt, head over to Becky's blog next.


Enjoy!

2 comments:

Savannah said...

This is so cute, Deb. You know I love my doves... remember George and family? He's still living with us!! Love, Shari

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for sharing!