Thursday, April 17, 2008

superstar hair challenge

I am SOOO excited!! Our good friend and hair stylist, Bryan is a contestant on Season 2 of Superstar Hair Challenge. He is the handsome one in the black tee on the far right. For a close up look, check out this post from '06.

The first show is May 6th on Slice (in Canada...don't know if this channel is available in the States). At the moment, they only have the synopsis on their website, but as the date gets closer, they will be putting up bios. After each episode airs, the contestants will post to their blogs! This is going to be AWESOME! I can't wait! Good luck, Bryan!

1 comment:

Mary lin Huskamp said...

How cool is that? I hope I get to watch! How are you friend? I just got a chance to visit your blog as I have been working way too much lately. LOVE all the fun stuff!

Hugs

Marylin