Friday, November 20, 2009

teesha inspiration

Teesha Moore has recently produced some great YouTube videos on her journaling techniques, with her fabulous hubby Tracy working the camera.

Having had the opportunity to learn from her first-hand last year at Play [can't wait for next January...it's and awesome way to spend four days...I highly recommend it], it was great to be able to watch each step in her process again. I have watched each one at least twice already and can't wait for more.


So, after watching the videos last weekend, I pulled out my journal and painted a few pages. Then I added some collage borders.




This is one of the pages I have a bit further along. I have also incorporated a bit of what I learned from Anahata.



Thanks for the continued inspiration, Teesha!

No comments: