Sunday, December 13, 2009

impulse collage




...was the name of the Anahata Katkin class I took at Journalfest back in October. I have long admired her fabulous artwork and finally had the opportunity to take a class with her. It was everything I had hoped for and more. She is a wonderful teacher with a lovely spirit.




Here are a few pictures of what I did in the class. I was really pleased with what I produced...I am especially fond of the page where we had to start with a white background.

2 comments:

Savannah said...

Very cool, Deb! I like the juxtaposition of the bold, saturated colors of the first two pages compared with the softness of the last. Thanks for sharing! xoxo

Anonymous said...

love that we all came up with diffeent looks with the same technique! wasn't our class great? i keep working with these ways of seeing on my journal pages. it was my fave "technique" class of JF! whoa-hoo!! keep up the great work!