Thursday, August 17, 2006

treasure


I was absolutely delighted to receive my quiltlet hanging yesterday.



It was from a swap I participated in for ArtFiberFest this past June. My friend Shari hosted it and did an amazing job putting them all together. Just to be able to touch it and look at all the detail up close was wonderful and it brought back lovely memories of those four days at the end of June that I cherish so very much.



I took the hanging into work this morning and hung it up in my office. It looks amazing! Everyone was ooohing and ahhhing over it. And why wouldn't they...it's spectacular!


Attached are samples of the quiltlets that make up my treasure. Anne, Pam, Shari, Kathy, Dot...what can I say...WOW!

Thank you to all of the participants. It was great fun and I can't wait to do it again next year.

No comments: