Tuesday, March 27, 2007

artfest or bust!!

Okay, I admit it...I am UBER excited to be heading to my very first Artfest tomorrow!

* Supplies? Check!
* Trades? Dbl check!
* $$ for vendor night? Check!
* Camera? Check!
* Suitcase packed? Check!
* Journal? ...still working on it!
* Black licorice? But of course!

Oh my gosh, I can't believe it is only one sleep away!!!

Here is a picture of my story stone for Lynne Perrella's class on Thursday. The two little vials hold messages from my son and husband. The stone symbolizes my family and all of their undying love and support. Thank you both for encouraging me in all of my endeavours! Couldn't do it without my guys.



I think it is safe to post a picture of my 'crown', as my roomies probably won't be dropping by my blog between now and Artfest. Several months ago, Deb D, one of my house mates, sent all of us gals staying in 6W a crown and asked us what kind of queen we were. Mine sat naked for a long time before I finally decided on a theme. So, here I sit..."Queen of Kitschy".

Wishing all who are heading to Artfest safe travels and I hope we have a chance to meet...now back to that journal.

1 comment:

Tracie Lyn Huskamp said...

DEB!!!! WHERE DID THE TIME GO... I was completely THRILLED to see your smiling face..

DARN IT.. I just wish we had had more time to laugh, talk, and be silly....

PLEASE!!! TELL ME you are coming to Fiberfest in October.... if so, we will have to promise to catch up