Friday, May 18, 2007

i'm on a design team!!

How psyched was I to learn today that I had been selected to be a member of Lazar StudioWERX design team? I was over-the-moon excited! Lazar StudioWERX has some of the most fantastic rubber stamps I have ever purchased; not to mention the rich coloured papers.

Thanks go to my wonderful friend Janice who pointed me in the right direction and encouraged me to put in a submission! You're the best, BC!

Emails were flying back and forth today as those of us chosen for the team introduced ourselves. This is going to be so great!

I am adding a special listing for the blogs of my new DT gang. Mosey on over and have a peek.

Special thanks to Christina and Becky for giving me this fabio opportunity!

1 comment:

Tracie Lyn Huskamp said...

DEB!!!!! THAT IS SUPER TERRIFIC!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS... YOU CREATIVE GURU!

xo