Sunday, May 27, 2007

tagged...

I have been tagged by Rachelle, one of the DT gang...

Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

1. I sang backup vocals in a band called "Unrealistic Expectations", a band we formed to perform at our company's Christmas party a few years back. We recorded the performance and actually produced a CD of the show.

2.
I have three piercing in my left ear lobe and two on my right (I went through an asymetrical phase back in the 80's; hair was short on one side not the other, etc. This is my everlasting reminder, which I don't mind cuz it's a little different).

3. My favorite vacation spots are Las Vegas and Disneyland.

4. I, unfortunately, chew my nails.

5. I was engaged at 17 years of age and married exactly a year and a day after becoming engaged (we didn't plan that, it just worked out that way). Stephen and I will be celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary this August.

6. I HATE the taste of coffee...always have (but, I love the smell of fresh ground coffee...go figure). Even so, I stop at Starbucks every weekday to pick up my venti, non-fat, no foam, two pump mocha syrup, steamed milk.

7. I give really good hugs; I learned from the best...my Nana G!

I am tagging the following wonderful folks...hope you don't mind...
Shari, Tracie Lyn, Marilyn, Sammy, Heather, Ty and Marcia


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your list, Deb! Also, congrats on celebrating your 25th anniversary this August.

Inquirering minds want to know how you will celebrate this big event? Hugs, Carla

Rachelle said...

ohh noo...i can't believe you hate coffee. LOL :)

Shari Beaubien said...

I'll vouch for the quality of those hugs! Love you, girl! Shari